Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

PTS 92 + Rogue Trader 40k Space Marines

Ultra Marine Veteran Sergeant. 
Here is last weekend's Painting Table Saturday #92. Here are the beginnings of my Rogue Trader Kill Team. The old Citadel miniatures have plenty of character! I'm really enjoying reading up all the histories on the different Space Marine Chapters. Some real goofy sci-fi stuff!

I've already made a modification by adding a more advanced backpack onto the Tech Marine. This also has a modified flamer (thanks Jamie) attached. The Ultra Marine is superb. I may yet add more Chapter makings. Anyway, this is the team so far. Looking good!













God bless you and have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic Darcy ! Great paintjob !
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mario! I'm really enjoying these miniatures.

      Delete
    2. And that is what it's all about ! Having fun & enjoying the hobby !

      Delete